Monday, May 18, 2009

My 27th Birthday

I can't believe that I'm 27. That means I have one more year till my high school reunion. Time sure flies by these days. So at work Cindy, Jeannie, and Sharon made my birthday so memorable. I was walking through our lunch room and this is who was waiting for me:
Oh Edward you remembered it was my birthday. hehe Sharon made one of my favorite dishes which was her Cabbage casserole with Italian sausage and she made me her absolutely yummy chocolate cupcake. It's like biting into heaven when you eat it. Here are a few other pictures from the rest of the day:

Oh yah so Jeannie was upset that day and I had to take a picture of her. It's the "Don't mess with me face!" haha

Later that weekend my friends and I celebrated my birthday at Big Al's in Vancouver. I had a lot of fun because I haven't seen everyone in awhile. We had a great time eating and bowling. Later on that night we headed to the Beer & Wine festival. I didn't really drink much cause I knew I had to be designated driver that night. Anyways I'm not much of a drink like I used to be. heheIf you want to see more pictures, click on the link below:
Birthday Picture Album

No comments:

Post a Comment